We respect your privacy. Westvillecottage.com will not disclose or sell information about you, your account, or your purchases to anyone outside of Westville Cottage, in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy (see Information Collected and Permitted Uses below).
By using the Westvillecottage.com web site, you consent to our collection and use of certain information as described in our Privacy & Security Policy. The terms of the Privacy & Security Policy applies only to information collected by this Site. Westville Cottage is not responsible for Privacy practices of other sites that may be linked to this Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND PERMITTED USES
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you request further information by completing the inquiry form online.
- When inquiring about the Westville Cottage or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number etc. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Westvillecottage.com gathers, maintains, and uses various types of information that you supply while within our site, in e-mail you send us including:
Information relating to contact and payment preferences, and other information associated with personalization of the site for each customer. Information you provide in surveys, site registration, referrals to friends, comments, and feedback is also recorded
Web-related data such as domain names of visitors to the site, e-mail addresses of visitors and people who have sent us mail, page visit statistics, and other similar internet traffic information.
What do we use your information for?
Westvillecottage.com uses this information to enhance the content and features of the site in order to provide you with the best experience possible. It helps us make decisions about improvements to the site in essence; it tells us how to give you more of what you want.
We may use the information we collect to contact you about changes to our site and events that may be of interest, including:
- Introductions of new promotions, services, or special offers, Last minute Availability, or just updates
- Enhancements to the site features, navigation, or search functions
- Changes to site policies
Westvillecottage.com may also contact you to request clarification or feedback about your inquiry and or vacation experience.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provided at inquiry will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the Westville Cottage.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe/opt out from receiving future emails, Please type the words "remove from list" in the subject line of a black email message to us. Please note that you may still receive any mailings already in process when you make your request.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- For payments made with a credit card, we offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a credit card transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Guest Information Form
- We require all first time guests to complete this form. The information collected in the form is used to strictly prepare the rental agreement (lease agreement between the host and guest). Should you become a friend of the Westville, no form is required unless your personal information changes.
Terms and Conditions
- This policy was last modified on 1/09/2012
firstname.lastname@example.org for further details